You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2019 5:31 am  #1

Rottler Equipment

Does any body know who manufactured the level for the older SG80A machines? Need to find another one,  Rottler  has a level but i would need to upgrade the computer so the level would cost me 35,000.

10/16/2019 10:17 am  #2

Re: Rottler Equipment

Hi Archie
Some of that stuff is from india I believe.No telling who made it for them but for sure they won't say or hint to its origin.
Ed keibler may be a good contact for that if you can find him. he is on speed talk so thats an option.
You may want to join  and post up on there as there is way more talented traffic that can help. Lots of tech knowledge in this area there as well.
Can you just use a digital level and adjust it manually side to side?
I have seen some electronic levels offered by Sunnen for indexing the guide center line which me work.
If it has to go through a computer there has to be some way to crack it open to figure it out.
can you still use the machine without the level??
If so I have some info on manual set digital levels I can send you.

Let me know

Dave C

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

10/16/2019 10:23 am  #3

I put this over on STI will let you know what come up there.
I will try to post a link to if after I get some replys for you to follow up with.

Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

10/18/2019 6:54 pm  #4

Het Archie
Do you have a pic ypu can post or send me??
I may have found something for you but need a pic to confirm its the same application.

Dave C

Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

10/28/2019 10:37 am  #5

Dave Conway wrote:

Het Archie
Do you have a pic ypu can post or send me??
I may have found something for you but need a pic to confirm its the same application.

Dave C

Thanks Dave  i found out Robin in India is the supplier for the parts for those  machines

10/29/2019 1:07 pm  #6

Is there any way you can send me a picture of your level?

Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

11/08/2019 4:18 pm  #7

Here's a link for anyone else with the issue of a replacement.

https://www.mouser.com/catalog/specsheets/TE_11192018_ENG_DS_AngleStar_Clinometer_A1.pdf

Hope that helps

Dave

Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

Board footera