You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2015 10:54 pm  #1

Pro-Sis Users

Hi Guys
Its been a while since I reuped my membership because of the old version of prosis SA not being real user friendly and not changeable.
It was my understanding the SA version with the shop assistant was to do invoicing but it never worked for me  as the field changes did not make it easy to use.

Has This Changed with the current pro-sis offered???
Is there any glich's in it still and are the updates easy to do??
And what operating system does it currently need to run it.
it was tough with Vista to get it to run right and since I am about to upgrade my system again it would be nice to get it back and have it run correctly.

How are you all finding the current offering of prosis to use and do you still have to search back to find spec's that should be in every engine listed without having to go back a few years to locate something like rod/piston orentation............
A local director has assured me all the trouble spots are gone and would like to here from others.
And while were on the subject the monthly debit from your account to pay for the system services.
It is my understanding that up here in Canada we can't do it which I find almost unbelieveable with the global E commerce to day that it can't be done.
Any suggestions how it can be done?? I talked to Karen about this but thought I would put it out there if anyone may be able to help with that........................

Last edited by Dave Conway (5/29/2015 10:54 pm)

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

Board footera