You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/19/2020 2:24 am  #1

LOOK THIS YOU CAN"T MISS OUT ON

Well guys another year is coming to a close and its been hard for all of us.
2020 has been a year I hope I will not see any time in the rest of my life. After having that covid flu I can tell you for all the non believers out there this shit is bad news.

I hope you all have a very merry and safe christmas and a safe and happy new years.
Best wishes to everyone in 2021.
And keep your distance wear a mask and don't lick the windows on the bus. lol
See ya all next year

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

12/22/2020 12:58 pm  #2

Re: LOOK THIS YOU CAN"T MISS OUT ON

Dave,
  Same to you !!   2020 has actually been a very good year as far as business goes but pretty terrible otherwise.  I will certainly be glad when we can start visiting relatives and seeing others without worrying so much. 

Merry Christmas !!!!

Bill

Bill Koustenis
Advanced Automotive Machine
Waldorf Md
www.enginerepairshop.com

12/31/2020 1:44 pm  #3

Re: LOOK THIS YOU CAN"T MISS OUT ON

Thanks Bill.
Glad to hear you had a good year.At least better then most. I had that flu before then announced it to the public and am still recovering from it physically. But life goes on and I hope the vaccine they have will put an end to it.
I am about 4 months behind and lost my helpers to the flu as they just wanted to go on the relief benefits rather then work but I have not missed any meals to date and still busy as ever.

Have a happy new year
Dave C  

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

Board footera