You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2018 8:01 am  #1

ProSis Down, hopefully not Out

Seems Prosis is down,  we never know how much we depend on technolgy.  i actually had to dig aout a Paper book for torque specs this morning.

11/27/2018 3:11 pm  #2

Re: ProSis Down, hopefully not Out

Wish we had both available.  in our computer and online  when things like this happen

Randy

11/27/2018 3:51 pm  #3

Hi Randy,

As soon as we get PROSIS back up and running, there is a desktop version of PROSIS PRO that you can download to have as a back up. Once it is downloaded it will ask for some licence keys and we can supply you those. Let us know if you need any help and we will get you looked after.

Thanks
Rob

11/28/2018 8:00 am  #4

Rob,  that is the best news ever!  Put me 1st in line.
Seriuosly,  technolgy has brought us so far, but man does it crimp our style when something like this happens..
It is awesome the the guys at AERA tech line are there to help us.  I hope you guys know we all appreciate what you do for us.

11/28/2018 9:50 am  #5

I will do that for sure!!

Thanks for your patience, we should be up again soon.

Rob

Last edited by Rob Munro (11/28/2018 9:50 am)

11/29/2018 9:09 am  #6

I would like to thank the AERA tech staff for being so quick to respond to e mails.  Prosis is one of our most valued tools. We obviously have lost our ability to research catalogs like the old days.  Yes, Prosis being down certainly slowed things down in our shop but the good far out weighs the bad.  Small bump in the road!!!  Once again, Thank you AERA keep up the amazing work. 

11/29/2018 4:18 pm  #7

Thanks again everyone for your patience, 

We are up and running again but just a reminder, this is a back dated version of PROSIS from October 2, 2018. We would encourage everyone to use it for looking up specifications only, don't save anything to custom data as it will be lost when we go live again. For those of you that wanted a desktop version, I have made a list and as soon as we are back 100%, we will get those out to you.

If any of you are at PRI, make sure to drop by and say hi in booth 5514.

Rob

12/09/2018 9:41 am  #8

Would love to have a version downloaded in the computer.  One more issue is I can't access Prosis from home, In today's social media world we are connected with people daily and I do not log the computer out at the shop, so sometimes get asked a tech question and can't look up specs......  Yeah I know  don't bring work home, but self employed means you have to be accessible,  have one in each computer would be great.

Randy

12/10/2018 11:46 am  #9

Hi Randy,

Even though you haven't logged out of your work computer, you can still access Prosis from another computer or even on your smart phone at any time. Simply go to the Prosis login page on the web and enter your login information. You will get a pop up that says you have already logged in, simply click the reset your account link and then re-enter your login information again. That will log you out of your work computer and allow you to use your Prosis from anywhere. The image above is a screen shot of what you will see, and what you will click.

If you need any help at all, give us a call on the Tech Line and we can help.

In regards to a desktop version of Prosis, I will work on getting those looked after this week.

Thanks
Rob

12/17/2018 9:53 am  #10

Hi LSAMS and enginemac1,

We are shipping out your desktop versions of PROSIS PRO today for you.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
Rob

Board footera