You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2018 7:46 pm  #1

PROSIS slow response

Hello everyone,  I am just curious about this. I love using PROSIS and Iam very dependent on it,  but it seems to me ever since I changed to the web version it takes a bit to long to load the info I need. I thought maybe it was my internet speed, so I just had it changed to the fastest available to me. My computer guru says its not my pc.  It seems when I'm in a hurry, which is most of the time, the seconds I stand there waiting seem like minutes. Do you guys experience this also?

2/20/2018 8:20 pm  #2

Re: PROSIS slow response

Hey Larry long time no hear.
I had similar issues but I have a few questions that may be helpful
What type of internet connection do you have??
Dial up or High speed cable or fiber optic cable??
Does the phone company supply your service or a cable/internet company??
What down load speed is your system capable of?

Try going to
www.speedtest.com 
This is a free and safe site that will allow you to check your download speed compared to what your internet provider says you have.
But if you can down load 100Mbps you should be just fine much slower and it will take forever.

Hope that helps

Dave C
I know others in the US that seem to have their internet governed slower then they suppliers claim it is 

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

2/20/2018 8:31 pm  #3

Larry,
 I really have not had many issues and my internet is certainly not the fastest available.  I also use Prosis many time daily.  I will say that when it does get slow I just hit the back button and try again and it is usually faster the second try

Bill Koustenis
Advanced Automotive Machine
Waldorf Md
www.enginerepairshop.com

3/19/2018 2:18 pm  #4

Having a horribly long time logging in to prosis today (03-19-18)    Might not get in on this try

3/21/2018 11:27 am  #5

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!   my PROSIS now is really fast.  The team did a great job on the update.  Thanks Guys,  Great job.

Board footera