You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2015 1:40 pm  #1

Machinist/Shopforman

We are currently seeking an experienced machinist to join our team. Person must be a motivated self starter, with good communication and organizational skills. Must be able to complete all phases of the engine building process including:
Tear down/Cleaning----Recon cylinder heads---Bore and Hone blocks---Line Hone/Bore blocks---Grind Crankshafts---Engine assembly
Must be able to operate: Various cleaning machines, Sioux valve grinder, Sioux seat grinder, Serdi 60 seat and guide, Peterson seat and guide, Rottler SF7, Rottler HP6 hone, Kwik Way 860, Sunnen line hone, Sunnen rod hone, Van Norman 666 grinder, Standard welder, Peterson & Axe pressure testers, Rottler F2 boring bar, Peterson boring bar, Sunnen 2400 cam boring

This is a Supervisory position, candidate must be able to supervise and train employees, be a liaison between production and shop personnel, and communicate with customers.

Salary consummate with experience
Relocation assistance available for the right person

4/15/2016 5:16 pm  #2

Re: Machinist/Shopforman

Are you still looking for qualified personnel to fill this position? If so I have 33 years experience in all aspects of engine machining and building, plus managerial skills. I served my previous employer for 22 years. I can provide my resume asap upon your contact information.​Thank you, Robert.

Last edited by aimsmachine (5/06/2016 2:44 pm)

Board footera