You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2018 2:22 pm  #1

Irontite Pressure tester parts???

So since Irontite dropped the pressure testing equipment is there any vendors that picked up selling replacement parts?  Arms, pads, misc plates.  we like the Irontite system due to the fact no large plates cover the head.

Randy

8/26/2018 5:03 pm  #2

Re: Irontite Pressure tester parts???

Randy,
 I dont have an Iron Tite but the one I have has been discontinued for a long time too.  I have been making my own plates.  I buy the rubber from McMaster Carr and just cut out what i need. 

Bill Koustenis
Advanced Automotive Machine
Waldorf Md
www.enginerepairshop.com

9/07/2018 11:14 am  #3

Re: Irontite Pressure tester parts???

There seems to be lots of used stuff available from several of the equipment dealers around the country. I see the accessories regularly on ebay for sale.
May be worth a call to the various dealers to see what they have in stock. 

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

Board footera