You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/11/2021 10:25 am  #1

BUSINESS FOR SALE

Business Opportunity For Sale!  Keever Auto & Machine in Hutchinson, KS. 

A Full Service Automotive Machine Shop.  Well established business, been operating at location since 1946  .Owner willing to stay on to train and transition as needed.  Equipment included in sale.  500 Hines Balance Machine, Winnona 2000 Seat and Guide Machine, Rimac spring tester 350lb., Ammco 4000 brake lathe fully tooled with 3 arbors and numerous adaptors, VN Drum Lathe 3 arbors and many adaptors, Large Press, Sunnen LBB 699 rod hone with gauge and fully tooled including 1.450-3.500“  CR manderels king pin rod pin and numerous other mandrels, 8” bench grinder mounted on pedestal 3 phase, AXE Head Pressure Tester, 2 AXE Pressure Washers, Sunnen Heavy Duty Cap & Rod Grinder, Sioux Seat grinder with .157" to 5/8" pilots, Sunnen CV616 with Standard & Large Heads, Sunnen VG 20000 with numerous tooling, Berco AB651 
Rod and Pin Boreing machine like new condition, Winona FG5000 Flywheel Grinder, Sunnen Line Home w/Boreing attachment and 2700-4500 Mandrels, 20” Lathe, MTE 36” Belt Sander, Bridgeport Style Mill, Sunnen TR6700 Tappet Grinder, Robbi Rex 1200 50” Crank Grinder, Winona 7mm to 5/8" collet style Valve Grinder, RMC70 Rod and Main Cap Cutter, Head oven & Straighting Plate, RMC 1000 Bore & Mill never in production use with block true fixture , Newen Pneumatic Valve Seat Remover, Rod Alinger.  4500 Sq. foot Building in prime location. We are the Only engine machine shop in the area and have a 4 week back log of work.

1/25/2024 12:27 pm  #2

Re: BUSINESS FOR SALE

i know im late for the sale but any equipment still hanging around thanks

AUTOMOTIVEMACHINE.COM

1/25/2024 5:07 pm  #3

Actually we are still trying to finish last years work and have only sold the tappet grinder at this point. I do have a pair of Sunnen 616 hone heads that go up to 15 inch diameter that is currently for sale by itself. I just finished my complete inventory for 2 different people interested in the entire business that I hope will stay in the area as we are the only one left. I have multiple people interested in individual pieces. Let me know what you are interested in and I will put you on the list.

1/25/2024 6:09 pm  #4

yes interested in the sunnen line hone and any line bore equipment.
thanks

AUTOMOTIVEMACHINE.COM

Board footera