You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2019 8:10 am  #1

Who do you suggest for shop insurance

My shop insurance is climbing and I think it is time to shop around. Who do you use or suggest I use? Thanks for any and all help in this matter..

Last edited by accurate engine (6/27/2019 8:10 am)

7/30/2019 9:54 am  #2

Re: Who do you suggest for shop insurance

WOW! 58 views and not a single suggestion! 

10/19/2020 8:07 am  #3

After Sentry raised our cost by 60 % we change to Liberty Mutal via a local business insurance broker. We had no claims ever in 25 years. Aera never informed us that they had dropped Sentry as a member provider.  Farmers and the rest would not insure engine machine shops only auto repair!

10/19/2020 8:17 am  #4

Thanks for the reply! Sadly, I have had to stay with my current insurance provider at this time. Nobody will cover a machine shop from what I've seen. More liability in auto repair, but what do I know?

Board footera