You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2015 8:26 pm  #1

Sioux valve grinder

In need of parts for a Snap on / Sioux 2075 valve grinder i need the cover for the chuck spindle that holds the on off switches in place and covers the spindle

5/25/2015 3:43 pm  #2

Re: Sioux valve grinder

jamison equip. has reporduction covers available. They also are available on Ebay as well.
They have several new replacement parts commonly lost or broken for those machines.

Dave

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

5/26/2015 10:32 am  #3

Thanks Dave i will check into it, i met a mutual friend from your part of the world says i should go to Vancover and meet you in person Claus Sandhack personally i would love to move to the pacific northwest and get out of this s--- hole i live in

Dave Conway wrote:

jamison equip. has reporduction covers available. They also are available on Ebay as well.
They have several new replacement parts commonly lost or broken for those machines.

Dave

5/29/2015 10:36 pm  #4

Claus is a unique guy. An equipment dealer and has his ear to the ground for used stuff. Funny this the AERA director  Ron Mcmorris is now partnered up with him in the biz.
Yes if you come up here I will take you to see some of the cool stuff here alright.I have several customers that are fisherman and get their share of salmon every season. You will be in for some good eats.

Those guys have an ebay store where they sell lots of that Sioux replacement stuff and good prices as well.

Glad to help

Dave

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

Board footera