You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Equipment Wanted » tumbler » 7/22/2016 11:57 am

Replies: 1

Go to post

Looking for a cylinder head tumbler. It is a barrel that is rubber lined and rotates. Usually used after bead blasting cylinder heads.

Board footera


Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING PHOTOS: To add a photo to your forum post, you must use a link to an image hosted elsewhere. (1) Create a free account on an image hosting website of your choice; we recommend (2) Upload your photo and then copy the image link ( from the image hosting website. (3) Paste the image link into your post using the image tool on the forum. If you have any questions, please email