You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2018 6:21 am  #1

Want to by line hone

I need a line hone with mandrels. Would like the 2400, 2700, 3000 mandrels with the machine. Call 970-564-1994

4/23/2018 5:15 pm  #2

Re: Want to by line hone

As much as guys hate ebay there is several dealers on there that have a good selection of line hones but there selection of the popular mandrels some times not so much.There is 1 on ebay now but you have to make an offer as he only has a single mandrel offered with it but he has others available.

If I was to recommend a equipment dealer I would suggest calling Don or Sam at Farris equipment in Texas.
Jon at Jamison equipment in Iowa or Dan at Cavco Sales in Kansas

I have had dealings with all 3 of them and they are by far the best guys.

You can also post on Speed Talk under the equipment section. That forum gets 1000's of hits a day and if anything is available in your area guys will let you know but there was a machine and mandrels there a while back.
Hope that helps

Dave C

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

4/23/2018 5:59 pm  #3

Constant reminders for racing junk and eBay. I've been looking at the single mandrel hone on eBay. I guess I just need to call him. It's frustrating that a used hone is almost the same price as new.

4/23/2018 8:30 pm  #4

Give the guys I mentioned a call they seem to have the machines available.
And they will dicker with you

Good luck with the search and If I see something I will drop ya a line on the board

Dave C

Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

4/24/2018 6:10 am  #5

Thanks Dave

4/24/2018 10:57 am  #6

John Miano equipment 513 288-9492
CH-100 with 24" long bore gauge 3 mandrels 10RY-2400 10RY-2700 10RY-3000 and misc. V block and Inline support fixtures Extra stone sets (new)
He is in Ohio

Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

4/24/2018 8:35 pm  #7

Do you get the "Trader" magazine ?  I think there were several in there this issue.

Bill Koustenis
Advanced Automotive Machine
Waldorf Md
www.enginerepairshop.com

4/25/2018 8:08 am  #8

Everything in the trader was already sold by the time of publication....

4/26/2018 12:17 pm  #9

That thread you posted in on ST that guy has a nice machine. He only communicates by email to get his contact number.
I emailed him and got a reply back within 12 hrs. I talked to him about 2 months back but as I mentioned he has pristine condition equipment. But he may have dropped his original asking price.
And sorry I deleted his email and contact details or I would pass them on to you.

Dave C

Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

Board footera