You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2015 9:47 am  #1

TD27 Engine

dear sir
could anyone help about the ideling speed rpm and the oli pressure at this speed  and temprature
thanks

8/03/2015 6:30 pm  #2

Re: TD27 Engine

dear sir
i do not know why you do not reply , they tell us when we join your association that you are ready to answer any question , so i ask this very simple question few days ago and no reply

9/02/2015 11:10 pm  #3

This while useful is not the only place members have for information.
Contact the AERA office directly during office hours and talk with Dave Haggen Steve Fox or Mike Curuso directly
OR you can email them directly. It does take time to locate uncommon engine spec's
The info you posted is not very clear as to application engine is used in. Many different applications for this engine and more specific's would have been more helpful

Pro Power Engine & Machine
Victoria BC Canada
www.propowerengines.ca

11/28/2015 6:19 am  #4

You do not indicate whether its a turbo engine, however I would assume that it would idle at around 600-700 rpm
oil pressure should be around 1.5bar hot. at 3000 rpm 2.9- 3.9 bar. max.
These Nissan have a tendency to heat up, fit a larger radiator.

1/16/2016 9:26 am  #5

mohamed elmaghrabi wrote:

dear sir
i do not know why you do not reply , they tell us when we join your association that you are ready to answer any question , so i ask this very simple question few days ago and no reply

Pretty sure they need more information than that,  who makes the engine?  Nissan, Continental?

Board footera